Holy shit, this is the best depiction I’ve seen of Obi-Wan between Episode III and IV. It’s an absolutely perfect cross between Ewan McGregor and Alec Guiness.
Sideshow Collectibles proudly introduces the next entry in the Star Wars Mythos line, Ben Kenobi. As a nomad, wandering the desert landscape of Tatooine, Obi-Wan carries a unique collection of mementos, the weight of the memories they contain as heavy as the pack itself. Sideshow’s designers and artists explore the period between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, and in a unique presentation offer this character study with both Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor portraits
The Ben Kenobi - Mythos Polystone Statue features:
- Hand Painted and highly detailed Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor portraits for custom display
- Tusken rifle and bladed weapons, disarmed from Raiders during his travels
- Jawa Bandoliers
- Armor from Ben’s service in the Clone Wars
- Keepsakes from Ben’s fallen Master Qui-Gon, poncho and lightsaber
- Anakin’s lightsaber, held by Ben for Luke to come of age
- Water cistern
- Jerba skin rug
My god, I must have it…PLEASE.
This is (these are because it’s two portraits?) GORGEOUS. I don’t know which version is better.
i just started humping my laptop. i am not even sorry.
I normally abhor Jedi or Alliance related things but this. OMG. I cant stop the feels.
Beer, Saga, and Jammy Pants. @amandainwonderland has the wildest Friday nights. #beer #saga #starwars